Sunday 23 May 2010

Hertford to Ware pushchair friendly river walk

Early this morning before I began Freddie duty I headed out on my bike. I cycled from Hertford to Ware and back along the river (not a long distance ride I know but I had little time!). Lots of new families with their babies; rabbits, ducks, geese swans and other birds enjoyed the sunshine. The rivers and narrow boats looked extra special in the early morning light shame I didn’t have a camera... The blue sky reflecting on the water and the abundance of wildlife was fantastic I only wish Freddie had been there to see it!
If you want to take a walk and feed the ducks etc the whole path along the river is pushchair friendly and Hartham park has a great play area to finish a satisfying walk.

For a variety of Pushchair friendly walks visit Walks with buggies

No comments:

Post a Comment