Just before Christmas I wrote about my findings at the Baby Show for Trade and gushed over the Quinny Yezz. When it arrived it didn’t disappoint!
It arrived in two pieces, which were extremely easy to assemble and within 5 minutes was ready for action...
Designed for city life using the latest technology the Quinny Yezz is stylish and I think rather iconic.
Its frame is made entirely of IXEF®, a high performance injection molded composite glass fiber and is extremely light. The seat uses a rip-stop material similar to a parachute fabric, which is light, strong and actually very comfortable.
Dimensions for the Quinny Yezz according to Quinnyand with my initial thoughts in brackets...
- So light and compact that you can easily carry the Quinny Yezz easily over your shoulder with the strap (Agreed)
- Incredibly easy one-step fold and unfold action (Definitely)
- Compact size when folded (68,5 x 27 x 23,5 cm) and lightweight (5kg) –( Yep)
- When folded, the Yezz stands upright alone (yes)
- Very manoeuvrable using unique skate wheels (extremely smooth)
- Includes storage pocket (max. 2 kg) and sun canopy (yes)
- Suitable from 6 months
Now for the full working test, read how we got on with the city loving Yezz on our holiday to San Francisco and Los Angeles in California. (to follow)